1. Asphalt 6: Adrenaline – “Feel the thrill of racing like never before in the newest adrenaline-pumping edition of the Asphalt series.
BUILD YOUR DREAM COLLECTION
Discover 42 cars and bikes from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ducati and other world-class manufacturers. Collect them in your own 3D garage that you can explore using the gyroscope.
RACE YOUR FRIENDS
You can even take on friends in Online and Local Multiplayer mode for up to 6 racers. Climb the online leaderboard to be the best in the world!
LEAVE THE WORLD IN YOUR DUST
These street races will have you tearing up city streets in L.A., Tokyo, the Bahamas and more. Each location is rendered in beautiful HD graphics that take full advantage of the Retina display.
CHALLENGE THE BEST
Don’t take your eyes off the road for a second, because you’ll be driving against tough opponents in 11 different leagues and 55 events.
TUNED TO PERFECTION
Take advantage of numerous tuning options to help your vehicles reach peak performance on any track. You can even customize your vehicles with decals to give them your own style.”
2. Burn The Rope – “From the team that brought you Thumpies –‘game that reinvented the rhythm genre’; here comes one of the most original games this year. Burn the Rope is a unique game for the pyro in all of us. All you have to do is feed the fire!
Burn the Rope is a challenging game where you try to burn as much rope as you can in each level. There’s a catch! The fire only burns upwards, leaving you to tilt and turn your phone to keep your flame alive!
As you progress through the levels, you’ll encounter bugs crawling along the rope. Different bugs have different reactions to the flame. For example, the ant changes the color of the flame so you can burn different colored ropes, and the spider shoots out a web bridge so you can access parts of the level that you could not before.
Burn the Rope is incredibly fun and addictive. You will actually feel like you’re burning a rope, yet there’s no need for a fire extinguisher!”
3. Papa Sangre – “Our multiple award-winning team proudly present PAPA SANGRE — a terrifying, beautiful breakthrough game created using easily the most advanced, immersive 3D sound EVER on a mobile device.
The ultimate first-person game, you’re trapped in Papa Sangre’s palace — a ‘Day of the Dead’ style afterlife. Your task: save the soul of someone you love.
Do you dare enter the dark palace of Papa Sangre?”
4. Ramps – “Ramps is an addictive, pick-up-and-play physics game based on the 2007 original enjoyed by nearly a million players worldwide. Position and rotate the ramps to guide your ball into the goal, all while avoiding treacherous enemies and terrain!
Sounds easy, right? Try it and see. Anyone can play Ramps, but only the truest of champions will defeat all the levels and challenges!”
5. Secret of Mana – “Initially released in Japan in 1993, Secret of Mana took the world by storm with its innovative real-time battle system and gorgeously rendered world. It continues to stand out among other action RPGs for its seamless gameplay that anyone from beginner to veteran can enjoy.
One of the most memorable elements of the Mana series is the Ring Command menu system. With the single press of a button, a ring-shaped menu appears on the screen, where players can use items, change weapons, and do a variety of other actions without needing to switch screens. This Ring Command menu system for which the Mana series is so well known was first introduced in Secret of Mana and has since appeared in most games in the series.
Play as Randi and his two companions, Primm and Popoi, as they adventure all around the world. At the center of our epic story is the mystical power of Mana. Battle the empire in its quest for control of Mana. Befriend the eight elementals who wield the forces of nature itself. Numerous encounters await at every turn.”