Learning how to program can take months if not years and let’s be real…we just don’t have that much time on our hands! With this video course you’ll learn how to create iPhone & iPad games without using a single line of code!
Who SHOULD Take This Course?
- This course is aimed at beginners who want to make games TODAY
Who Should NOT take it?
- Experienced programmers who know what they are doing
- This course is meant for people who don’t want to program (or want an easier starting point than traditional coding courses)
What You’ll Need:
- A Mac computer (recommended to have the latest version) – software only works with Mac
- Game Salad – the FREE third party software that you need to download
Meet Your Instructor, John Bura:
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company producesXBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Plus he’s a program advisor for a game design college.
You have 30 days from your purchase date to figure out if this course is the right fit for you. If it’s not, we will refund your every penny.
You can view and review the lecture materials from your Udemy account INDEFINITELY, like an on-demand channel.
And once you‚ are all signed up for the course you can always shoot any questions you have over to John and sure he will be happy to personally help you out.
The regular price of this course is $179 but today you can get it for only $79!
Terms & Conditions:
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Get unlimited access to this course on Udemy FOREVER
- You will receive a specific license in your account after completing your purchase that will allow you to subscribe to the course through Udemy
- This course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.