1. Zombie Cafe – “It’s hard to find good help, which is why you’ve partnered with an evil corporation to use zombies as free labor to build your café empire. Prepare food, direct your zombies and manage supplies. If the competition gets too fierce you can always direct your zombie workers to attack a neighboring café and steal their secret recipes.
- Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding… but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
- Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
- Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
- Collect and prepare more than 50 zombie-inspired recipes
- Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
- Keep playing even when you don’t have an network signal, or cook while you’re online every day to earn special “Frequent Fryer” bonuses
- Retina display graphics”
2. Flying Hamster – “DISCOVER THIS AMAZING ARCADE SHOOTER AT ITS LOWEST PRICE!!
Game optimized for iPhone 4 including high-definition graphics!
Take control of Newton, the Flying Hamster in this action-frenzy horizontal shooter! Fly to save your girl across 6 levels full of various foes (animals, robots, aliens…) and beat the most ruthless bosses with any item you may find on your way.
▪ 6 unique environments packed with fun from the sunflower fields to the big Japanese city or crazy ancient Egypt
▪ 8 freaky weapons scattered among the levels (bananas, egg-bombs, beer…)
▪ 35 different enemies (sneaky penguins, anti-air cows, exploding foxes, ninja squirrels, toaster-robots…)
▪ 7 dreadful and unpredictable bosses
▪ A neat and powerful Soundtrack made from catchy tunes and killer guitar solos
▪ An unlockable Hard Mode specifically designed for veteran players
▪ 4 control modes designed for touch screen or accelerometer
▪ 40 achievements and leaderboards”
3. kijjaa! – “Introducing kijjaa! — the very first multi-platform game from developers who prefer to call themselves kijjaa!
Take control of a flying… No, first take control of an iPhone or iPod touch and Mac/PC computer with internet connection and Flash plug-in. Download the app using your iOS device and go to kijjaa.com/air on your computer. Enter the code displayed on your iDevice and prepare to take off!
Fight your way through the skies eliminating everything that flies in your direction and picking up bonuses that someone left right in the air. Watch your flying vessel dodge lasers on computer screen while you control it using iDevice’s built-in accelerometer and gyroscope. Battle with hordes of other human beings trying to score better than you. Wage war against your teachers/bosses/relatives trying hard to bring you back to studies/work/life.
And all this designed in unique “S. Invaders finally meet color screens & 3D” graphic style, enhanced by beautifully simple UI and working great even via 3G. Isn’t it awesome⁴?
Coming soon: achievements, Game Center support, new monsters and bonuses, free Mac App Store client app, everything you can imagine.”
4. Bloomberg – “Bring the power of the most trusted source for financial information to your iPhone, along with tools to help you analyze the world’s markets.
More than 300,000 professionals around the world trust Bloomberg to give accurate, timely information about the world’s financial markets.
That source is now available to you on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Bloomberg offers news, stock quotes, company descriptions, market leaders/laggers, price charts, market trends analysis, and more.
You are also able to create a customized list of stocks that you want to follow from markets around the world.
Please send any comments or suggestions by touching the Bloomberg logo in the status bar and using the ‘Questions or Feedback’ button. You can also reach us at: email@example.com.
The information for these tools comes from the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service, through the BLOOMBERG.COM® website.”
5. PlainText – “For editing text on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. PlainText is a simple text editor with an uncomplicated, paper-like user interface. Unlike the default Notes app, PlainText allows you to create and organize your documents in folders and sync everything with Dropbox.com.
• FOLDERS keep your documents organized.
• PAPER-LIKE INTERFACE keeps the focus on your text.
• DROPBOX SYNC means your documents are always available.”