The image picker is a controller that allows you to select an image from a thumbnail list or take it with the camera and then grab that selection and do whatever you want with it.
Tag Archives: picker
Popular Right Now
- Tutorial: JSON Over HTTP On The iPhone
- Android App Development:Threading part 1: Handlers
- 7 UI Design Resources for iPhone Developers
- Tutorial: Networking and Bonjour on iPhone
- 31 iPhone Applications With Source Code
- App Roundup: The Best iPhone Barcode Scanners
- Hello There: A CoreLocation Tutorial
- Finding iPhone Memory Leaks: A “Leaks” Tool Tutorial
- Vali on Win Free e-Copies of the brand new Unity book
- john terry on Apple’s iPhone accounts for 7.9% of all mobile phones sold worldwide
- Mike on Win Free e-Copies of the brand new Unity book
- marie on Apple continues to add more and more iOS-like features to Mountain Lion.
- marie on Four years of the App Store, a short history